[DeTomaso] Techno Questions: Fuel Pressure Gauges

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Mar 8 18:59:15 EST 2022

Dear Guys,

         I have been using a smallish Mr. Gasket mechanical fuel pressure
gauge on the AN fuel line to the carb on both Panteras.  Both of the fuel
pressure gauges have gone inoperative.

        Dumb techno questions:  Is it possible to soak them in lacquer
thinner or an equivalent to dissolve internal schmutz?.....or..

                                                          Is it better and
simpler to buy another fuel pressure gauge?......If so, then any
recommendations for durable, reliable small fuel pressure gauges?

                   Warmest regards, Chuck Engles