[DeTomaso] Posting

Fred Sweeney fred at creekspeak.com
Tue Mar 1 12:39:56 EST 2022

Hi, I would like to post the following on the POCA site.
“I have a K&K (?) oversized round air cleaner on my Holley. It is a tall profile. I don’t expect to get another air cleaner under a screen on my 1972 but would like something smaller, shorter, or a different profile. My engine is basically stock so performance isn’t a big issue. Yet, I don’t want to starve the engine with a tiny cleaner. Any suggestions? Thanks."

Fred Sweeney
fred at creekspeak.com
Visit my website: www.creekspeak,com