[DeTomaso] Exploding air conditioning system - Fake News or an accident waiting to happen?

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Thu Jun 23 23:37:30 EDT 2022

I’m going to add one thing to Larry’s sage advice: after you’ve had your AC system overhauled, if you blow a condenser, check to see that the expansion valve is installed with the Freon flow in the correct direction. After having my car converted to 134a, I had three condensers blow, before we found the expansion valve had been reversed. Once that was rectified, my AC will keep beer icy cold!

Sent from my iPhone