[DeTomaso] Front Bumpers

David david at msmcontractors.org
Thu Jun 23 13:35:59 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon All:

I have some rare NOS Faculty front bumpers round front LH and RH still in the original box with the factory corrosion paper.

They look and are absolutely new.

I went in a direct direction on my front so I won’t be needing these anymore.

Before I put them on Ebay, I thought I would offer them to members of the forum.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Thanks, David Finley #3659