[DeTomaso] Who is going to Le Mans Classic this year ?

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Thu Jun 9 18:23:02 EDT 2022

Tom - We will for sure be there.   At the very least we are taking our
Norma M20F prototype.  The Pantera is also scheduled to go, but that
depends on the bodywork and getting the Quaife conversion done and tested.
the Quaife is in the car and fits, and we finished up some machining done
for the flanges to mate with the Pantera axles.   We still have to dial in
the shift linkage and install the clutch.  We can't get that stuff done
until our body guy is done.  Then we have to test it.  So it is going to be
very tight.  If the Pantera isn't ready to go, and depending on what
happens to the Panoz this weekend, we may end up bringing the Panoz.

But, surely we will be there and would love to have you (and any of the
other Pantera guys) stop by for a beer.  We typically paddock in the main
paddock, between the start-finish line and pit exit, up against pit lane.
I think Jim Kosloskey is planning to come crew for the weekend if the
Pantera is going to make it.  Gray Gregory is usually paddocked nearby as
well wiht his Chevron, but I am not sure if he is planning to go.  Gray?

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 2:59 PM Tom Shinrock <tmshinro at aol.com> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> I hope you can get the Pantera put back together for the Road America
> event.
>
> I will be there looking for it.
>
> Regardless, I will stop by and say hi.
>
> Tom
> 5186

-------------- next part --------------
   Tom - We will for sure be there.A  A At the very least we are taking
   our Norma M20F prototype.A  The Pantera is also scheduled to go,A but
   that depends on the bodywork and getting the Quaife conversion done and
   tested.A  the Quaife is in the car and fits, and we finished up some
   machining done for the flanges toA mate with the Pantera axles.A  A We
   still have to dial in the shift linkageA andA install the clutch.A  We
   can't get that stuff done until our body guy is done.A  Then we have to
   test it.A  So it is going to be very tight.A  If the Pantera isn't
   ready to go, and depending on what happens to the Panoz this weekend,
   we may end up bringing the Panoz.A A
   But, surely we will be there and would love to have you (and any of the
   other Pantera guys) stop by for a beer.A  We typically paddock in the
   main paddock, between the start-finish line and pit exit, up against
   pit lane.A  I think Jim Kosloskey is planning to come crew for the
   weekend if the Pantera is going to make it.A  Gray Gregory is usually
   paddocked nearby as well wiht his Chevron, but I am not sure if he is
   planning to go.A  Gray?A  A A
   A A A  A

   On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 2:59 PM Tom Shinrock <[2]tmshinro at aol.com>