[DeTomaso] Who is going to Le Mans Classic this year ?

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Thu Jun 9 12:58:42 EDT 2022

Julian (or others) -- can you please send the names of the Pantera owners
that will be racing?  I would love to search out their cars online for
pics/images etc. and keep an eye out for results.  I am guessing it will be
streamed????

We are hoping to have SN5533 at for the WIC vintage race at Road America in
July -- depends on progress with repairs on the front corner after the
Laguna race.  The damage was not structural, and it should just be bodywork
-- but we are only a month away from needing to leave for the event, and
not sure our guy can get it done and painted by then.  It will be racing at
the HSR Classic 24 weekend this fall, at the very least in the sprint
races.  We are off this weekend to a WERC 4-hour enduro at Fontana in the
Panoz Esperante Gt2.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 9:49 AM Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Alas I am not racing and will be spectating/attending the LMC Tour with
> Charlie McCall's group of De Tomaso owners/enthusiasts. As I understand
> Patrick is doing some exhibition laps with the ADA Pantera in conjunction
> with the factory and new P72.
>
> There are Pantera's racing in Plateau's 5 & 6 to support and cheer on!
>
> Julian
> ------------------------------

-------------- next part --------------
   Julian (or others) -- can you please send the names of the Pantera
   owners that will be racing?A  I would love to search out their cars
   online for pics/images etc. and keep an eye out for results.A  I am
   guessing it will be streamed????
   We are hoping to have SN5533 at for theA WIC vintage race at Road
   America in July -- depends on progress withA repairs on the front
   corner after the Laguna race.A  The damage was not structural, and it
   should just be bodywork -- but we are only a month away from
   needingA to leave for the event, and not sure our guy can get it done
   and painted by then.A  It will be racing at the HSR Classic 24 weekend
   this fall, at the very least in the sprint races.A  We are off this
   weekend to a WERC 4-hour enduro at Fontana in the Panoz Esperante
   Gt2.A  A A
   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.comA
   Direct: 480-442-0297
   [1]www.PatentIt.com
   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

   Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.

   On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 9:49 AM Julian Kift <[2]julian_kift at hotmail.com>
   Alas I am not racing and will be spectating/attending the LMC Tour with
   Charlie McCall's group of De Tomaso owners/enthusiasts. As I understand
   Patrick is doing some exhibition laps with the ADA Pantera in
   conjunction with the factory and new P72.
   There are Pantera's racing in Plateau's 5 & 6 to support and cheer on!
   Julian

   Patrick and Julian -- Best of luck to you racing in the LeMans
   classic!!A A
   [8]www.PatentIt.com

   On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 7:57 AM Julian Kift <[9]julian_kift at hotmail.com>