[DeTomaso] NPC- how to sell a 1972 Rolls-Royce?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 12:18:15 EDT 2022

All,

Asking for a friend of a friend.

A local elderly couple has reached the point where their 1972 Rolls Royce, described as in excellent condition, needs to be passed on to a new owner.

I don’t believe the owners are capable of marketing it on their own and I am not aware of any local dealers or collectors that might be able to arrange a sale.

Do any of you perhaps know of a broker, dealer, collector specializing in Rolls Royces?

TIA,

Larry