[DeTomaso] Pantera Electronics- Jon Haas

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Sat Jun 4 22:59:48 EDT 2022

I'm sure this won't take anybody by surprise but I can personally attest to Jon's tremendous support to our community.
He and his wife attended the three Spring Fling events hosted by the Great Lakes chapter several years ago giving demonstrations of his products.  He even offered some of his products for their dinner raffle (I won some LED bulbs).
One year on the last day when I was about to leave for my 4 hour drive back to Iowa, I got in my car to start it up and nothing happened when I turned the key.  Jon quickly jumped in to diagnose that my junction block under the steering wheel had melted.
He said he usually carries replacement blocks with his stuff he hauls around but unfortunately he didn't have any that day.  He then proceeded to do a field repair to get me going, which you know means working under the steering wheel on your back.
I wasn't delayed more than 20 minutes thanks to Jon.  I promptly ordered a replacement block from him when I got home.
Great guy.
Tom5186