[DeTomaso] AN fitting torque

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 21:42:35 EDT 2022

Anyone have a list of torques for the various AN fittings, including PFTE hose ends?
I fount this maybe to attach an AN wrench to a torque wrench, has anyone used something like this:
Adjustable Torque Wrench Adapter - Motion Pro

|  |
Adjustable Torque Wrench Adapter - Motion Pro

Motion Pro - High quality cables, tools and controls for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and personal watercraft.

Thanks