[DeTomaso] Holley Carb Air Cleaner Stud Hole Thread Repair

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:17:19 EDT 2022

Or cut threads one size larger.

Or if it really bothers you, buy a new body.  They're not that expensive, and they're really easy to change.

I think I recall having that happen to us when I was in high school, and I think we JB welded a stud - just like you suggested.  That was a really long time ago, though, so maybe I'm not remembering it correctly.