[DeTomaso] Thanks to Mike Thomas

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jul 24 20:01:56 EDT 2022

A shout out to Mike Thomas today. I drove my car to his place and he helped me change the gear oil. And when I say he helped me what I mean is he did the entire thing and I stood by and handed him shop towels...

Thanks Mike, the car is shifting great!

Chris

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone