[DeTomaso] Window Channel Lube

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 00:32:56 EDT 2022

 It's on Amazon, and I can't imagine 3M lettering their trademark be infringed.

    On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 09:29:30 PM PDT, <charlesmccall at gmail.com> wrote:

 Good catch Jeff - it does in fact look like it comes from India. Now that I've been living here for 4 years, I can confirm that India is not, um, very concerned about copyright law or patents so I would not rule out anything - it could be a product not available outside of India, or it could be a falsification.

Buyer beware..

Classification: Restricted