[DeTomaso] Correct amount of oil for an Armondo 10 qt pan.

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 21:25:39 EDT 2022

Bud,

I endorse your method for determining the correct oil level regardless of dipstick or dipstick tube. That is the method I employed when I ordered/installed my custom SS Lokar tube and dipstick.

Using my old tube and dipstick for reference, I duplicated the length and added matching dipstick marks to my Lokar unit.

This is what served as my reference point: