[DeTomaso] Seat Belt Retraction Fix

Sean Keane jskeane6 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:16:05 EDT 2022

Hi Dennis,

Yours look a lot different from mine. Given that I didn't have any
retractors on the bulkhead, even though I should have, makes me think mine
had already been replaced at least once before prior to my purchase of the
car. It doesn't look like my experience will be useful to you. I'm sorry I
can't be of more help, but keep sniffing around and I'll bet you find the
solution.

Sincerely,

Sean