[DeTomaso] What is the perfect enguinebbuild for a Pantera?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 11:50:09 EDT 2022

I recently saw a build that dropped an OHC big block 427 FE with EFI
stacks.  From an aesthetic, historic and chutzpa perspective that's
pretty darn perfect.  Goran Malmbarg's 426 Hemi variant fits this bill
with some engineering triumphs as well. https://www.hemipanter.se/  It
looks awfully perfect to me.

My old pushbutton has a stock build with a Performer manifold and
Holley.  It's perfect for me, but I have some motivation to get it
back to stock which might be perfect for someone else.

sean

--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)