[DeTomaso] Ron Wade passed away…..

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 20:51:09 EDT 2022

 I would love to own this Ranchero:

Bud 3400

    On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 12:44:20 AM CDT, Mike & Elizabeth <mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Mike, curious how you heard of his passing.  I heard the same from one of our members, Jeannine Devine, who saw the message on the WAAAMWest Facebook page.

I drove with him part of the way down to Phoenix for the Fun Rally.  He and Vicki pulled the Pantera with his Rausch Raptor and he did all of the driving.  It was a privilege to know him.  He had an endless trove of stories to tell.  He invited Elizabeth and I to the opening of his museum in 2019 when the Great Race made a stop there before the final leg to the Lemay Museum in Tacoma that summer.  He has quite an amazing collection of cars, and he drove all of them.  He joined us fo the 2019 Fun Rally in his newly arrived Ford GT, which had only 13 miles on it when he and Vicki left for the drive to Reno.  They had to UPS their luggage as the GT has about the space for a large loaf of bread in the 'trunk'.

Mike Thomas