[DeTomaso] The girl in the picture….

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Sat Jul 9 13:34:52 EDT 2022

Sad indeed, not to mention utterly fkng horrifying.  Shockingly, this
kind of thing is all too common.   Here we have it straight up in our
faces--  trauma-based mind control is no conspiracy theory.  This
example shows how it can play out when it occurs uncontrolled by our
lovely intelligence agencies.  Traumatize a child in a controlled
manner and it will serve you like a slave.  That is, until it starts
to figure it all out and starts to think & act in its' own interest.
Then you have to kill them.
"Now shooting up a neighborhood near you!"
Sorry to rattle anybody out of their gov't-induced dreamworld, but
this is actually old news-- 70+ years now.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 7/8/2022 at 9:33 PM, "Steven Lisa"  wrote:We just watched
it....connections aside.
.we thought it was very very good.  Incredibly sad.  Highly recommend.

Regards,

Steve Lisa
cell: 480-442-0297

On Fri, Jul 8, 2022, 8:54 PM Mike Drew via DeTomaso <