[DeTomaso] Momo Isis Logo Horn Button

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 15:33:35 EDT 2022

 Thanks Mike. I tried Steve first as he is where I got one years ago. Surprised that there is not a demand/need for them still as the prototipos are still in production. They are my favorite wheel and had them on both previous cars. Now available in the slightly bigger 370mm vs 350mm., which I opted for. A little easier to manage at low speed.