[DeTomaso] [SDP] Pintera - huh?

durland at san.rr.com durland at san.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 15:46:11 EST 2022

Nice article Glen

	-----------------------------------------From: "racerglen via
SDPANTERAS"
To: "mikebecker679 at gmail.com", "sdpanteras at googlegroups.com",
"detomaso at server.detomasolist.com"
Sent: Wednesday January 26 2022 9:44:31PM
Subject: Re: [SDP] Pintera - huh?

 Mike,
 This is just a concept. The car you are thinking of is the Pangra
 Built at the Ford dealer my dad started. I did an article in Profiles
2018 #1
 Thay had steel Pantera front end and fiberglass insert to create
Pantera-like dash. Ak Miller turbocharge motor, Recaro seat, Komi
shocks, etc. 47 were built. Plus kits in 3 stages.
 Glen Chancellor Orange County Panteras