[DeTomaso] Door latch nut plate

johnmckee johnmckee at cox.net
Wed Jan 19 12:11:59 EST 2022

They are loose but mine went through the body shop and restoration process without disappearing into the abyss. No screws attached. JohnSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Ken Green via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Date: 1/19/22  8:47 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Detomaso List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Door latch nut plate Can the nut plate (right name?) fall inside the body if both screws are removed?