[DeTomaso] MY NEW 74 PANTERA

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 19:10:17 EST 2022

You'll want to get those tires off ASAP. Probably hard as rocks and will lock up at anything beyond leisurely stopping and could blow out at any time. Maybe keep them or just leave them on the wheels if you plan to get larger wheels. The tires might disintegrate when they try to take them off the wheels.
Jim