[DeTomaso] Pantera Electronics Tesla Parking Brakes

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Jan 12 22:33:35 EST 2022

19225P		Bracket, emergency brake removable	145.00

On 1/12/22, 6:53 PM, "Larry Stock" <larrys at panteraparts.com> wrote:

    On 1/12/22, 3:34 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Scott Mead Photography" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of scott at scottmeadphotography.com> wrote:

        Hello All -

        Years ago, a mechanic removed my parking brake assembly to gain access to the oil pan. Ever since it was welded back on (probably by a gorilla), it’s never worked properly. One option I’ve been looking at Jon Haas’ Tesla electric parking brake conversion. Does anyone have any feedback on how well it works? I haven’t been able to find decent used Tesla e-brake calipers on eBay for a while. Any recommendations for another source (other than buying a Model Y and pulling the parking brakes)?

        Thanks!

        Scott

        Sent from my iPhone