[DeTomaso] 1994 “cooling fix kit”

MICHAEL DREW mikeldrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 01:49:05 EST 2022

Larry,

Dennis’ “fix” was a dumb idea perhaps inspired by a perceived difficulty in finding Cleveland thermostats—something that was never really difficult. It was a solution to a problem that didn’t exist and brought with it a whole host of other problems—some practical, others largely theoretical.

I think the Ford engineers were not dummies. Respecting the original design just makes sense to me.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone