[DeTomaso] Looking for a ZF 25-2

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 13:31:30 EST 2022

A new RBT is now $18,995 at last check and an 18-month lead time. ZF's are in demand for new GT40 kits and although Quaife has just restarted manufacture of a new version of the ZFQ (prices starting at GBP9,295 = ~US$12,500) many GT40 builders want to stay authentic with a ZF. As far as I'm aware the ZFQ still isn't able to be flipped for Pantera use.

I just sold 2 ZF's, both will end up being flipped for GT40 use and if you can find a used one for anywhere close to $6,500 buy it on the spot!

Julian