[DeTomaso] Engine concept

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 18 12:28:25 EST 2022

Mazda has a patent on a 2 sroke insected blown engine design. Aslo there are 2 stroke desiels. Bill https://www.motor1.com/news/565427/mazda-two-stroke-engine-patent/
h (https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts)
Sent: Feb 18, 2022 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Engine concept

It's a lot of energy to pump 150lbs, I think back to pv=nr^t and
thermo that I can't remember from college. My air compressor needs
5HP and *time* to compress 30 gallons to 150lbs so that's probably
something like 450HP seconds to get the volume of air needed for 20
revolutions (about 1.5 gallons per revolution) and an incredible...
like hot as the sun amount of heat. I still think it would be neat
and someone should definitely do it. Those pumpkin chucker
compressors run up a lot of aair pressure and dump it all at once.
You might get a few seconds of run time and it would be amazing!

sean

--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso