[DeTomaso] Where to mount FI ECUs

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 16:29:29 EST 2022

There are two ICU computer boxes for the FAST XFI fuel injection that need
to mounted. I was thinking on the firewall behind the passenger seat
covered by the firewall bulkhead cover panel. Any problems with that or are
there more appropriate places? Is heat something to be concerned about with
it mounted on the firewall and covered by the ?

As always, thanks for all the good advice. Getting close to getting it on
the road again.

Jeff Detrich