[DeTomaso] NPC - But affects anyone selling parts!

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:55:35 EST 2022

I would use a new payment method, especially if it's more secure and private.

It needs to be easy to use, though.  I use PayPal quite a bit.  A reasonable fee is okay, but "reasonable" is 1% or less.

Wall Street isn't the problem.  The problem is a government that spends beyond its means - plain and simple.

The federal government currently collects about $4T/year in federal taxes.  They authorized something like $10T in 2021.  Imagine spending almost 3x your annual income - every year.

    Checks in thermal still work for me - can’t keep up with all this new stuff