[DeTomaso] NPC - But affects anyone selling parts!

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 02:09:44 EST 2022

Between my GRP4 tail light sales, amber/clear front turn signal conversions, and my other parts sales I am well north of 300 Pantera owners on my buyers list.

While the majority have likely been with PayPal, dozens have been personal checks sent snail mail and more recently I have been using Venmo/Zelle cash-apps with no issues or fees. For international transfer of funds there is always Western Union but other cash-apps are available at lower rates; no experience using them, yet.

I have had a handful of money-lost PayPal experiences but have never had any trouble with personal checks or Venmo.

My point here is while payments using PayPal are certainly easy, there are other time tested and new-tech options readily available to substitute for PayPal.

Raise your hand if you would rather see increased tax enforcement/fairness being directed at Wall Street - and especially hedge fund traders -, instead of middle-class Americans making peanuts off a couple dozen sales each year?

Larry