[DeTomaso] NPC - But affects anyone selling parts!

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon Feb 14 00:21:06 EST 2022

We may go back to cash in envelope.... remember those day???

On Sun, Feb 13, 2022, 10:06 PM Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

>    Ken,
>
>    I'm not complaining about the cost, I'll happily pay the 3% fees for
>    the convenience, but a government that forces institutions to divulge
>    details on every transaction over $600, that's bullshit!
>
>    Julian

-------------- next part --------------
   We may go back to cash in envelope.... remember those day???

   On Sun, Feb 13, 2022, 10:06 PM Julian Kift <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>
   wrote:

     A  A Ken,
     A  A I'm not complaining about the cost, I'll happily pay the 3%
     fees for
     A  A the convenience, but a government that forces institutions to
     divulge
     A  A details on every transaction over $600, that's bullshit!
     A  A Julian
     A  A
     A __________________________________________________________________
     A  A From: Ken Green <[2]kenn_green at yahoo.com>
     A  A Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2022 8:59 PM
     A  A To: Julian Kift <[3]julian_kift at hotmail.com>; Charles McCall
     A  A <[4]charlesmccall at gmail.com>
     A  A Cc: [5]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     <[6]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC - But affects anyone selling parts!
     A  A In the past it was just mail a check.A  All these wonderful new
     A  A conveniences come at a cost, and the cost is getting higher.
     A  A On Sunday, February 13, 2022, 08:18:46 PM PST, Charles McCall