[DeTomaso] NPC - But affects anyone selling parts!

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 22:52:31 EST 2022

Well guys I guess the Government needs to get its hands on some more of my money from private sales of used parts!

I just had my PayPal account frozen until I upload a driver's license, proof of all transactions (6 in my case that occurred this year) to include purchase receipts of the items I sold, tracking numbers of shipments and specific details of each transaction.

In true PayPal fashion one has to fill out every transaction in each section prior to upload and then PayPal duly has an error in submitting and loses it all!

My PayPal account will be closing as soon as I can get my $723 out!

Julian