[DeTomaso] Pantera PICs from 2022 SVRA Fontana Race

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Wed Feb 9 11:44:19 EST 2022

All,

Some Pantera pics arrived from one of the photographers, Ellie Lee.  Here
is the link to the Google file share:

   -
   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mxHiChSli_XLJKXJA1wMWdtCl2UoAdd1/view?usp=sharing

Ellie is a very nice and respectful 18-year old kid that started
photographing race cars at 15 years old.  Ellie had never seen a Pantera in
person - only on the web.  Ellie instantly fell in love with it, and hung
in our paddock most of Saturday and Sunday, heading out to the track when
the Pantera or Norma Prototype were racing.   My daughter, Caitlin, is a
professional photographer, and it was nice to see someone so young and
passionate about it.  I have encouraged Ellie to keep at it.

Anyway - I purchased the pictures and we have the right to use them.  If
you share them, please give Ellie credit using @huntoellie.  I wanted to
make sure Ellie got mentioned here.  Here is Ellie's contact information:

Ellie Lee
Freelance Automotive Photographer
@huntoellie

I will continue to post as more come in.

Asa Jay -- I think your car looks great!

Our fast lap was 1:57.4 at 144.4 mph top speed, and our "theoretical best"
lap according to the computer was 1:55.6.   The computer determined
"theoretical best" by taking the fastest recorded sectors between Tony and
me.  The map had seven sectors, and the "theoretical best" is rarely
actually obtainable, as different drivers "throw-away" different corners to
get faster next sectors, and you can't always combine fast sectors between
different drivers.  Still, Tony and I use the data to help each other, and
we can typically get close to that time.  My personal theoretical best from
my laps was 1:56.3.  Regardless, the car is pretty darn fast for
street-legal and insured grocery-getter.

We will be pulling the distributor this week and will update you all on
what we find.  Hopefully, it is a simple fix.

Our next event for the Pantera is Laguna Seca with the SVRA on April
21-24.

Thanks again for the support and technical advice.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.