[DeTomaso] #94 McDonald's NASCAR auction ends today and "thanks" for the support last weekend

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Tue Feb 8 12:21:03 EST 2022

All,

The bidding on my #94 Bill Elliott NASCAR has gone high enough that I
pulled the reserve.  It will be entertaining (at least for me) today to see
how much higher (if any) it goes today.  It is set to close around around
3:30 today.  I thought I would send the link in case any of you are
interested in watching the car go...

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-ford-thunderbird-3/

Also, following up on Mike's post re videos and pictures from the Pantera
weekend, I have reached out to SVRA and confirmed that they will share the
video with me once they process it.  I want to say thanks for all the
support last weekend.  I forgot how much fun Fontana is -- the last time I
raced there was 20 years in a Rolex race, driving a GT car.  NASCAR 2
certainly gets your attention.   The Pantera ran great. I pulled it off the
track Saturday night and all was fine.  Sunday morning, a few laps into
qualifying, it lost some power and started running poorly.  We spent the
next 4 hours diagnosing and the engine compression and carb filters were
fine.  It appears as if the timing changed -- but how????  The distributor
had not moved at all and was secure.  So, we think either the MSD box or
MSD distributor failed.  We still have limited spacrs for the Pantera -- so
we were done Sunday without racing the final race.

Once the NASCAR sells, and now that the Pantera is doing well, we will be
sitting around in garages and on shelves that were replaced on modified
cars.   We will be looking for fairly priced stock components that
typically fail.

And, I was asked by SVRA to encourage more of you guys to get your race and
street Panteras out to the events.  We will be racing the SVRA event on
April 21-24 at Laguna Seca.  It would be great to get another Pantera or
two in the paddock with us.  I am sure a few Panteras in the paddock will
get a lot of attention.

Again, thanks all!

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.