[DeTomaso] Fwd: SVRA SoCal SpeedTour : Group 6 12a Race 1

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Sat Feb 5 23:01:22 EST 2022

Thanks guys....our prototype throttle sensor broke and it's done.  So, I am
switching in Tony is getting in the Pantera tomorrow.  Not only does he
have a lot more time in it, but he is faster as well.  Let's hope it goes
well.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297
www.PatentIt.com

On Sat, Feb 5, 2022, 18:14 Larry Stock <larrys at panteraparts.com> wrote:

> Big Congratulations Steve, that is a most respectable run I've seen for a
> Pantera in a SVRA event EVER
> I'm sure it had nothing to do with the driver, we make our own luck.
> Larry Stock
>
> On 2/5/22, 2:36 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Steve Lisa" <
> detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
> stevelisa at patentit.com> wrote:
>
>        Follow with race 1 results....
>        Who would have thought we would win AP????A  It's helped that the
>        others didn't make the grid....lol.A  we still would have placed
> third
>        among the Production cars.A  Regardless, the car ran well and was
>        cheered on by the workers and disbelievers, with lots of visitors
>        afterwards.A  Actually a few Pantera owners and several others with
>        dads that owned them.
>        Tomorrow is a other day....will follow up then.A A

-------------- next part --------------
   Thanks guys....our prototype throttle sensor broke and it's done.A  So,
   I am switching in Tony is getting in the Pantera tomorrow.A  Not only
   does he have a lot more time in it, but he is faster as well.A  Let's
   hope it goes well.
   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC