[DeTomaso] Nice Pantera at Beverly Hills Car Club

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Fri Feb 4 17:59:08 EST 2022

I sometimes remove my wiper arms and put them in the front trunk--wouldn't
dream of removing the system including the washer bottle and pump.  And,
that is an interesting way to attach the mufflers.  At first I thought they
were welded at both ends, but it looks like they drilled through the chassis
and used bolts.

I thought all L models had 260 degree water temp gauges and US markings on
the switches.

Richard
Austin, TX