[DeTomaso] UPDATE….DB PMGR starter has a NEW part number

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 10:18:18 EDT 2022

All,

Ooops. Stephane is correct. I had failed to state it was a PMGR starter I was seeking. Correct number is…

410-14033

BTW, they are sending a prepaid UPS return merchandise authorization shipping label for the return of the incorrect starter, which was shipped the day I placed my order.

The current price is roughly $70 and a postage paid return is VERY nice and certainly not something I expected.

Good folks to deal with.

Larry