[DeTomaso] Mark Skwarek's Pantera is For Sale

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Aug 30 20:46:09 EDT 2022

Forwarded message from Dennis Antenucci:

Morning Team.

Marks orange & black Pantera is for sale. $70,000 minimum offer.

Be it open track, open road or like most of us ‘all of the above’,  Mark’s Pantera does it all.

Mark has completed all the race and cooling mods to include a ZF with taller gearing and an engine I suspect is north of 500RWHP. It also includes the CF decklid and hood and air damn and many other spares like aftermarket modern 18/19” wheels, etc.

Personally, I believe $70k is to low and if he goes to BAT or HEMMINGS I believe he will do better.

In summary, I have only touched on some known highlights on Mark’s Pantera. So if you or anyone you know is looking for a Pantera that does it all then you won’t find a finer example.

Reach out to Mark at
<ehpantera at yahoo.com>

Dennis & Mad Dawg

Sent from my iPhone

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com