[DeTomaso] Remote mirror controls

dennis617 at aol.com dennis617 at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 09:48:08 EDT 2022

About a million years ago I purchased and installed the remote control side view mirrors that got glued to the vent windows.  It came with a metal block that housed two joystick type controls for the two mirrors.  Someone got into my car and broke off one of these joysticks.  Does anyone know anybody who has them or possibly still sells them?
Dennis

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android