[DeTomaso] FOR SALE-2 new window switches

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 28 17:29:35 EDT 2022

I'll  buy them Larry!Marshall SmithSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Date: 8/28/22  1:52 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Email List Address For Posting <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] FOR SALE-2 new window switches All,I have two new replacement window switches, sourced from Wilkinson Pantera. Removed from their bags for photographing. My pricing has no handling fee, no sales tax….. and includes shipping within USA. 😁$45.00 for the pair Larry
   I'll  buy them Larry!

   Marshall Smith