[DeTomaso] Decklid Corner Bumpers

billmoore6480 billmoore6480 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:28:15 EDT 2022

I'll take pictures in the morning, gottem from QuellaCheersBill MooreCalgary / Goodyear 403.860.4300
-------- Original message --------From: Mike & Elizabeth <mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> Date: 2022-08-27  7:24 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: [DeTomaso] Decklid Corner Bumpers Some of you have welded in a small tab on the left and right side of theback edge of the decklid and put a small rubber pad there to help stabilizethe decklid.  What have you used for the rubber bumpers?  Will be doing thesame thing to 6328 and 5505 as part of our restoration. ThanksMike Thomas & Doug Braun    Some of you have welded in a small tab on the left and right side of   the back edge of the decklid and put a small rubber pad there to help   stabilize the decklid.  What have you used for the rubber bumpers?   Will be doing the same thing to 6328 and 5505 as part of our   restoration.   Thanks   Mike Thomas & Doug Braun_______________________________________________Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCAPosted emails must not exceed 1.5 MegabytesDeTomaso mailing listDeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comhttp://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomasoTo manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.