[DeTomaso] Cross member replacement

Frank Lisi fjlisi at mediacombb.net
Fri Aug 26 14:47:52 EDT 2022

I am about to replace the lower engine support welded cross member (the one the blocks the removal of the oil pan) with a billet aluminum bolt on.

I would apricate some wisdom from those that already went through the process.

What is the best way to temporarily push the stud from the lower “A” arm to the frame support (clevis fastener) out of the way?

What is the torque setting to reinstall the nut ?

Any other tips/tricks?

Thank you in advance

Frank