[DeTomaso] 72 Rescue Project on BaT

racerglen at aol.com racerglen at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 20:04:14 EDT 2022

Word is that he kept the car in great shape, but this looks like an all too familiar story.
All, let's get our cars running!I'm constantly dealing with families left with a Pantera basket case.
If anyone has serious inquiries, I can hook you up with the members who did the inspection.
Glen Chancellor

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 4:54 PM, Ken Green<kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:    It looks like some clean up would have done a world of good?

He mentions "areas of corrosion on the underside", and the coolant pipes looks bad but are easy to address, if there is other rust, not so easy?
It says in storage for at least the last decade, but the license tag is 89.
At least it appears to not have been parked in field like many sad cars.