[DeTomaso] Longchamp GTS Spyder for sale

Roland Jaeckel willibillie at live.de
Tue Aug 23 14:02:29 EDT 2022

This Longchamp Spyder was ordered by Auto Lorenz in Spredlingen for a wealthy customer, who refused to fulfill the deal, because of major problems with the build quality. It was buildt from a used Coupe. I remember very well, when it was delivered to Auto Lorenz. I had to work out some major issues for the former german importer, Armin Fischer on it. Must have been around 1990. So, it is not a Spyder from the beginning. Koen should know it, i think he got all papers for the car.
I bought two cars from Koen, i see him as a seller, unfortunately he does not tell all the truth about, what he sells. I could write a long story about the Deauville and the GT5-S  i bought from him. I should have looked closer and not beleived every word he has told me. I am an adult and i know what i‘m doing, so i don‘t blame him. He is just as every other car seller.