[DeTomaso] Side cameras

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:11:15 EDT 2022

When in Rome... I thought I sent this to the list already, but in case I
didn't, here's my DeTomaso tuktuk GT5-S... painted the same color scheme as
my GT5-S back in storage.

4.7hp, four forward gears (and four reverse gears!!! :-) ) 2-stroke... no
starter motor - you pull a long lever to "kick start" the mighty engine..
hopefully the pictures make it?