[DeTomaso] Mufflers-cans and tips

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 19:54:12 EDT 2022

 Hi Paul,
I'd like to see them.
Ken

    On Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 04:04:55 PM PDT, Paul A Rimov <rimovp at gmail.com> wrote:

 Oh hey all, been doing some clearing out of stuff of late. I had some custom muffler cans with oval tips made years and years ago I never got around to using. They were designed to fit in the limited muffler area the stock Anza mufflers occupied. If there is anyone interested let me know and I can forward you some pics cheers Paul

rimovp at gmail.com