[DeTomaso] Titus Performance

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:10:24 EDT 2022

Thanks, Dan. I know you've been busy and I really have not minded waiting.
But...I have this road trip coming up in October with Chuck and the
Oklahoma guys. I will be bringing some of the Dallas car guys with me as
well. I really appreciate you squeezing me in.

Except for my fuel injection, my engine is quite similar to Will Payne's
engine that you did late last year with Chuck. Stock balanced bottom end,
ported X-CELerator, ported Aussie heads, 10:1  compression, Hedman headers
with gutted GTS exhaust.

Jeff
6559

   Thanks, Dan. I know you've been busy and I really have not minded
   waiting. But...I have this road trip coming up in October with Chuck
   and the Oklahoma guys. I will be bringing some of the Dallas car guys
   with me as well. I really appreciate you squeezingA me in.A
   Except for my fuel injection, my engine is quite similar to Will
   Payne's engine that you did late last year with Chuck. Stock balanced
   bottom end, ported X-CELerator, ported Aussie heads, 10:1A