[DeTomaso] Nice pic....quaife transaxle is out for review.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Aug 12 00:41:57 EDT 2022

That's awesome.  Does Dave Adler know that used to be my car?

I've taken Dave out to dinner her in Spokane when he visited
previously.  It was however, before I had purchased my first Pantera,
that would make it a bit over 20 years ago.

Dave is a really nice fellow.  He and his wife used to race Panteras as
well.  Others her, like Mike Drew, will have a lot more background on
the Adlers and their adventures.

:)

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com