[DeTomaso] Best option for always-on hazard switch

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 13:53:02 EDT 2022

Testing the hazard  switch on my newly acquired early production 72 it broke and would not stay in. I could have saved a little money sourcing one of the similar switches. But wanted to support the only person who has dedicated himself to making fantastic electronic products for our cars. The electrical connections do vary on these switches and Jon provides excellent instructions. The hardest part for me was getting the mounting ring loose. Small channel locks finally got it off.