[DeTomaso] Best option for always-on hazard switch

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 01:17:45 EDT 2022

All,

Since all the turn signal circuits are routed through the emergency flasher, should it give up the ghost at an inconvenient time, you won’t find a replacement at AutoZone or O’Reilly’s.

Yes, they come from a BMW and you can find them online. However, there are slightly different versions to be aware of, one incorporates a resistor between two tabs and there are different styles of the red button.

I know we all like to hold onto money as long as we can, and sometimes a Rube Goldberg fix is called for.

But for a measly hundred dollars, for a car easily worth $80,000, doing the right thing seems prudent and easily accomplished.

And you couldn’t deal with a better vendor than Jon Haas.

Larry