[DeTomaso] Sad Goose

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 18:06:33 EDT 2022

BUT...
You gotta love the fresh green paint on the banged up body.  Or the wholesale re-spray of the undercarriage with black paint making that patchwork of scrap steel and rust look somewhat presentable.  And throwing an automatic transmission on the back of the engine to create the appearance that the car has a complete drivetrain, which they regularly do this with incomplete Panteras!
But surely none of that is misleading...

And, they do have some very nice/presentable cars as well!  I just hate to see lipstick on a pig!  I'd rather see a true representation of what it is, warts and all.
Just my 2-cents.