[DeTomaso] Ignition Switch trim ring question

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Sun Aug 7 09:09:35 EDT 2022

I drove the car yesterday and at one point when starting it I noticed what
feels ling a trim ring around the ignition switch feel loose. Is this just a
cosmetic item? How does it attach? Is it screwed on or pressed in place? I
have not had the opportunity yet to try and get a closer look.

Thanks,

Jim Kosloskey